Sayfalar

Follow me around the world

28 Aralık 2013 Cumartesi

LEOPARDS ON MY ARMS

 Bugün ki konseptimiz de bu!!!  Sürüsünü kaybeden derbeder çoban :) Nasıl bi yerde foto çekilmeye çalıştıysam artık :))) İdare ediverin nolur ki sanki hıh? Tamam mı? Olsun dimi? Böle de güzel dimi ? Olsun dimi ? Hıh? Tamam mı? Güzel ? hıh? tamam ??? Hıh ??

Today It took me only five minutes to get ready because I was late and had very little time to prepare...On such days I prefer to wear a dress as it helps me to save time. There is nothing much to think about the rest of the combination. As everybody knows I love animals and feel extra happy if there is an animal figure on any of my clothes. My black Asos dress with leopards on both arms is one of my favorite and the lucky one of the day.















 Ne goydun len gaffanaaa :))  Ailenizin çobanı üşüyoooorrrr :)






 Elbise: Asos, Çizme: Zara, Çanta: Burberry, Boyunluk: Bershka, saat: Armani Exchange, Gözlükler: Tabe Kıyamet

Dress: Asos, Boots: Zara, Bag: Burberry, Woof: Bershka,
Watch: Armani Exchange, Sunnies: Tabe Kiyamet




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...