Sayfalar

Follow me around the world

24 Aralık 2013 Salı

HAT HELPS PEOPLE COME TOGETHER FASTER


 Bugün de günlerden 'Sus hiç bir şey söyleme, Sen sus da gözlerin konuşsun, Öldür beni sen öldür ki aşkın galbimde hapsolsun' adlı arabex şarkı :))) Ama fotolarım gizelll bence hakkımı yemeğin :)

Today I woke up on a wonerful Istanbul morning. I got a call from a friend inviting me to have breakfeast beside Bosphorus...I don't remember how I jumped out of the bed and got ready in ten minutes. I must confess that my hat helped me a lot hiding my hurly-burly hair :) Always keep a hat in your wardrobe for such days so that you'll have longer time to enjoy with your friends ;)























































Denim Gömlek: Pull&Bear, T-Shirt: Mango, Tayt: Penti, Şal: H&M, 
Çizme: Mango, Şapka: Mango, Saat: Levi's, Küpe: Yeşilköy Pazarı, Çanta: Zara, Gözlükler: Prada, Mont: Pimky

Denim Shirt: Pull&Bear, T-Shirt: Mango, Thights: Penti, Shawl: H&M, Boots: Mango, Watch: Levi's, Bag: Zara, Sunnies: Prada, Jacket: Pimky

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...